Garden Grove Crowns & Bridges to Enhance Your Smile
If you suffer from damaged, decayed, or missing teeth, a dental crown or bridge may be precisely what you need. When you visit Peach Dental OC, Dr. Marianna Ibrahim and her skilled team can provide you with a custom-fitted, non-amalgam restoration that enhances your smile’s aesthetics and functionality. We prioritize your comfort and strive to provide a stress-free, efficient experience.
Since 2016, we’ve provided high-quality care to the residents of Garden Grove, Tustin, Fountain Valley, Anaheim, and the surrounding communities. Our practice benefits from the services of several specialists that can address complex dental needs, including an oral surgeon, orthodontist, and pediatric dentist. Get in touch with our friendly team at Peach Dental OC in Garden Grove today to determine whether a bridge or crown is right for you!
CALL US: (714) 638-7470 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What’s a Dental Crown?
A dental crown surrounds the visible portion of your tooth, down to the gum line. Our Garden Grove crown offerings will restore a tooth that’s undergone significant decay, damage, or a root canal treatment. The crown shields the vulnerable tooth from further damage and converts it to its original size, shape, and functionality. Your crown is crafted from high-quality dental materials and is designed to last for years without needing replacement.
What’s a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge uses a combination of prosthetic teeth and crowns to efficiently fill significant gaps in your smile. When you receive a traditional bridge, your healthy teeth are used to anchor the bridge in place. Alternatively, our team can also use dental implants to provide a strong foundation for your replacement teeth.
Why Would I Require a Crown?
Dental crowns are affordable, effective, and used to correct many dental issues. You may need a crown if:
- You have a mishappen tooth: Crowns can effectively restore the dimensions of a mishappen tooth. If you have a tooth that’s shorter or smaller than your other healthy teeth, a crown can quickly rectify the solution. Your restoration blends in with your natural teeth to craft an appealing smile.
- You have a large cavity: When addressing a cavity, our team often uses a filling to repair the afflicted tooth and prevent recurring infections. If you have a particularly large cavity, it may not be possible to completely seal the tooth with a filling. In this case, we use a dental crown to complete the treatment.
- One of your teeth is broken, chipped, or cracked: We use dental crowns to reinforce damaged teeth and restore their function.
- Your tooth is worn-down: If you grind your teeth at night or have an uneven bite, one or more teeth may wear over time. A crown protects the damaged tooth and prevents further wear.
- You have a missing tooth: If you have a missing tooth, we can replace it by attaching a crown directly to the post of your dental implant.
Benefits of a Dental Bridge
In addition to enhancing the appearance of your natural smile, a bridge also prevents your healthy teeth from moving out of alignment. By closing gaps between your natural teeth, the bridge maintains the structure and integrity of your bite. When you choose to receive a bridge at our Garden Grove practice, you can avoid a more complex solution in the future.
Custom Bridge and Crown Placement in Garden Grove
It usually takes two appointments to receive your custom-fitted restoration. During your first visit, our dentist uses digital imaging and thorough exams to determine the dimensions and ideal location of your restoration. Then we order your bridge or crown from a trusted dental lab.
On average, it takes up to two weeks for your restoration to be completed. While you wait for your crown or bridge to be finished, we provide a temporary restoration to protect the afflicted tooth. As soon as our practice receives the completed product, you’ll come in for your second appointment. We carefully place the new crown or bridge and ensure that it fits well and is secure.
Caring for Your New Restoration
Your restoration is made with high-quality dental materials and is meant to last for many years. You can keep your crown or bridge in good condition by brushing twice a day and flossing before going to bed. We suggest visiting us twice a year for routine cleanings so we can examine your crown or bridge and remove any accumulated plaque.
Comfortable Garden Grove Crowns & Bridges
When it comes to rejuvenating and protecting your smile, you can count on our team at Peach Dental OC to provide the quality of care and stress-free dental experience you deserve. Whether you have a chipped tooth or are looking to fill a space in your smile, Dr. Marianna Ibrahim has the perfect restoration for you. Call our practice today to discover whether a crown or bridge is right for you!
CALL US: (714) 638-7470 REQUEST APPOINTMENT